session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Open Educational Resources and Informational Ecosystems: Impacts on Education
06 SES 13 JS
Symposium, Joint Session NW 06 and NW 12
- Open Educational Resources and Informational Ecosystems: Impacts on Education
Michael Kerres Theo Hug Christoph Schindler Silvia Panzavolta Nelson Goncalves Petra Missomelius Richard Heinen Ingo Blees Marc Rittberger
- Opening up Education: Hopes, Obstacles and Future Perspectives
Theo Hug Petra Missomelius
- Open and Closed Informational Infrastructures for Education: The Case of “Edutags” as a Connector for Open Learning
Michael Kerres Richard Heinen
- Editing, Collecting and Distributing OER: Building Public Educational Infrastructures in Germany
Schindler Christoph Ingo Blees Marc Rittberger
- OER in the classroom: the model of the Book-in-progress project
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.