Terms of Registration
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration.
- If you pay via bank transfer, you may incur banking charges for international transactions. Please make sure that you cover these charges so that EERA receives full payment.
- Partication is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Payments will be fully refunded if the conference is cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Accommodation for non local students will be provided (double-rooms, 5 nights, Sun - Fri)
- Participants must organise and finance their travel, cover some food provisions as well as make a financial contribution to the summer school costs (250 € for students who live an a High GDP country, 130 € for students who live in a Low GDP country).
- The summer school programme may be subject to change.
- Please register and pay by April 15. In case of cancellation, you will get 80 % of your fees refunded up to 2 months prior to the Summer School and 50 % if you cancel up to 1 month prior to the conference. If you cancel later than one month before Summer School begin, your fee will not be refunded.