- Due to the high number of participants at ECER, we can only guarantee each person two presentations without a time clash within ECER’s 14 time slots. While the submission system will only allow you to submit two proposals, it is possible for you to be listed as presenting co-author on another person’s submission. As the limit of two guaranteed presentations applies to all submissions (including the participation in a symposium), please be aware that if you are listed as presenting author / presenting co-author for more than two presentations in total, we may have to withdraw you as presenter from one or more presentations.
- ECER conference language is English. All proposals need to be submitted and presented in English, and only proposals handed in in English will be considered.
- All proposals for ECER & ERC must be submitted using the online submission system. Accounts from previous years are usually no longer available, so please create a new user account. Afterwards you can access the submission form which will allow you to enter your proposal. Please note that the text-boxes will only allow a limited number of words, see more details and examples of forms in Formats of Presentation.
- Once provided with a username and password you can re-enter the website at any time prior to the submission deadline in order to change or update your data and proposal.
- Please remember to keep your username and password safe - you will need them again to register for the conference.